Our affiliate program is designed to help you generate income in exchange for referring new customers to Transformatiom Goddess. Listed below are the terms and conditions associated with our affiliate program.
- Affiliate cookies are active for 365 days from the initial click through.
- Our Affiliate system stores the most recent affiliate link used to access our sales/sign up pages. This means that if Customer A clicks through to our site and signs up for a free class on Day 1, then click through to our site using another affiliate’s link and signs up again or for another offer on Day 3 and proceeds to purchase an item on Day 5, the credit for the sale will not be credited to you, it will be credited to affiliate #2 since they were the most recent affiliate to send Customer A to our site.
- If you believe a referral has been made by you and is not showing in your affiliate account it must be reported within 10 days of the sale so our affiliate manager can research the sale. Missed referrals not reported during the 10 day period after the sale will not be credited to your account.
- Affiliate accounts must be active at the time of the referral. No credit will be given to your affiliate account for sales that occurred before you joined the affiliate program.
- All affiliate earnings are locked 15 days after the end of the month in which the sale occurred. Payments are then processed and sent out from the 16th through the last day of the month or until all payments have been sent. Once your payment has been processed it will show under the Payment History tab within your Affiliate Dashboard status will change from pending to sent. EXAMPLE: All referrals made in January will lock on the 15th of February and will be sent starting on the 16th of February. Affiliates with January commissions should receive their payment around the end of February.
- Affiliates must generate a balance of $50 or more before their account is eligible for payment.
- All Affiliate Payments are sent using the PayPal mass payment system. If you do not include your PayPal email address in your affiliate profile, your payments will be held until you DO supply your PayPal address. To update or add your payment information, log in to your affiliate account and click on the Edit Profile link in the navigation bar.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that all payee information is up to date in the affiliate system. We are not responsible for lost/stolen payments. The affiliate is responsible for keeping all information up to date including postal and email addresses, name, payment information, tax information or any other personal information that will impact the ability to issue a valid commission payment. Failure to provide current information may result in forfeiture of any commissions due to you. Commissions that are left unclaimed or are returned for invalid or insufficient address information or for other reasons may be forfeited as well.
- There is a $35 charge to re-issue payment and it will be deducted from the affiliate earnings. Payments will only be reissued within 120 days of original issue date in the case of a lost, wrong address or stop-payment request. After 120 days the payment will be forfeited.
- Affiliates are responsible for making sure they are able to accept payments. Please ensure that PayPal account can accept payments from US based companies.
- Affiliates are responsible for any and all fees, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges and other expenses incurred in order to receive their commissions. Please check your PayPal account agreement to find out if any of these apply to your account.
- Affiliates whose annual affiliate payments total $600 or more will receive a 1099 tax statement from the Transformation Goddess parent company True Balance International, LLC, therefore, ALL Affiliates are required to keep their current mailing address and tax ID on file in order to receive their affiliate payments.
- It is the affiliate’s responsibility to provide a valid tax ID and mailing address within their affiliate profile within 75 days of a commission being earned. If the tax information is not updated, the commission will be forfeited and no payment will be issued.
- Referrals that are found to be fraudulent (false information, fake/stolen credit cards etc.) will be reversed regardless of the amount of time that has passed since the signup occurred.
- Referrals that issue a credit card charge back will be reversed.
- Referrals that cancel their purchase or ask for a refund within the sales policy guidelines will be reversed. If you have already received a payout for a referral that requires reversal, the amount will be deducted from your affiliate balance before your next payout is issued.
- Affiliates MAY NOT offer cash back, rewards or incentives unless specifically offered as part of a promotion by Transformation Goddess
- Affiliates MAY use the approved banners and ad text code found in the affiliate management center.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that their tracking code is working properly before sending traffic to our servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the affiliate – commissions will not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking or tampering with your links.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the user actually clicking on the referral link (for example a 1×1 pixel iframe).
- Affiliates MAY NOT copy our website or portions of it and display them on your own site or subdomain. Only approved copy found in the banner and creative section of affiliate center or an honest review of our product/services are allowed for use on your website/domain.
FTC Disclosure Policy:
- It is our intent to treat our customers fairly and comply fully with all Federal Trade Commissions regulations related to advertising (See http://ftc.gov/os/2009/10/091005endorsementguidesfnnotice.pdf for more information.). As such, we require our affiliates to comply with these regulations. This includes, but is not limited to, Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising, which requires, among other criteria, that material connections between advertisers and endorsers be disclosed. This means that directories, review/rating sites, blogs and other websites, email or collateral that purport to provide an endorsement or assessment of an advertiser must prominently disclose financial or in-kind compensation is provided from the advertiser.
- We reserve the right to withhold commission fees and/or cancel the affiliate relationship for failure to comply with the mentioned guide or other FTC regulations.
- Affiliate accounts may be deactivated at any time without warning or notice. Your account WILL BE DEACTIVATED and commissions set to $0 for failure to comply with the Affiliate Terms and Advertising Compliance contained herein.
- Any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity associated with your affiliate account will result in immediate deactivation.
- Affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts will be deactivated.
- If you would like to discontinue your affiliate status, simply remove your affiliate links and no longer promote them. For accounting purposes your account and personal information will not be removed from our system.
BY REGISTERING AS AN AFFILIATE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, OR DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions apply to you. You may review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at the site. Transformation Goddess may change the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time at our sole discretion. Posting of such changed Terms and Conditions on the site shall constitute notice of such changes to you, although we may choose additional types of notice. Your continued use of the Affiliate Program following notice constitutes your acceptance of all changes. If you do not agree to any such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to deactivate your account as described above.
Comments and Suggestions