Today is the perfect day to ignite the fire of your creativity. Dance, sing, swim, paint and soak up the light of the longest day. Make time to revisit the intentions you set at Winter Solstice. How are things coming along for you? What might need some extra love and attention right now?
During Winter Solstice, I set an intention to share the Sacred Heart Teachings program with the world and invite you to join me for a free heart warming call on Wednesday, June 26 at 7:00pm Eastern where you will discover how to recognize (and end) subconscious patterns of self-abuse, heartbreak, and deep suffering. I will support you to remove the barriers that keep you from experiencing joy and compassionate self-care.
Give a listen to the personal invitation I recorded for you.
As a woman you are being called to do the inner work necessary to heal your sacred self and step fully into your Divine Feminine Nature. When you decide that you no longer wish to suffer, you will discover a powerful internal resource of courage to heal your precious heart.
If this is your current experience…
- You protect your heart with layers and layers of heavy armor.
- You feel held hostage by the choices and experiences of your past.
- You are tired of looking over your shoulder and ready to experience more joy.
- You feel energetically closed, and overrun by demons of self-doubt and insecurity.
- You know you are ready to trade in guilt and shame for gentle grace and self-acceptance.
You owe it to your Heart to join me for this transformational FREE call.
- Access the wholeness, love and compassion that lies beneath your personal story of pain and discomfort
- Learn to put your energy where your joy is.
- Heal the shame and suffering that keeps you from caring for your mind, body, and soul.
- Identify where you are in the sacred heart healing cycle to understand the feelings you may be experiencing.
- Find forgiveness for yourself and others and begin the cycle of personal healing
Register Now to Join me on June 26th! The call will be recorded and shared with all registrants.
P.S. Remember to get out and play this weekend!