How To Create A Magical June By Goddess Lisa Marie Rosati
Here we are, in the second week of June… can you believe how quickly the Wheel Of The Year turns? As a self proclaimed Modern Day Goddess, I make it a practice to look for the magic in every day life. Delicious… Succulent… Decadent… Luxurious moments of being fully present and in total wonder of the divinity that lives within me, and magnificence of the world around me.
It doesn’t cost a dime and I have found it to be the best investment you can make for yourself and your overall wellbeing. I highly recommend it! Let’s begin our sacred time together exploring some correspondences for the month of June, shall we?
It is said that June was named after the Roman Goddess Juno, wife of Jupiter and the patroness of weddings and marriage. Isn’t it interesting that June is the most popular month for weddings? Hmmm… Juno’s Greek counterpart is Goddess Hera. I have A LOT of Juno/Hera archetypal power within me. Her energy channels through me as the consummate Queen, the snap your fingers and get it done yesterday part of me! Stars are her jewels, so her symbol is a crown of stars.
The birthstone amulets for June are pearl, alexandrite or moonstone (which is a sacred stone for women and one of my favorites!) To learn more about moonstone click here! The flower associated with the month of June is the rose, and roses are abundant and blooming during June in the Northern Hemisphere. How I love the fragrance of roses, how about you?
The month of June is shared by the astrological signs of Gemini (the Twins) and Cancer (the Crab). During the month of June, the Wheel of the Year is turned to the Summer Solstice, the longest day and shortest night of our calendar year.
Here are some of my favorite ways to slow down and enjoy the magic of June:
- Stop and smell some roses. Yes! Stick that beautiful sniffer of yours into some rose blooms and take a big whiff. Close your eyes and allow the romantic and sensual fragrance to travel throughout your body… be sure to send a little extra to your heart chakra. Not to be a killjoy, BUT please be aware of any bees that might be buzzing around the blooms before you dive in (nose first) to this practice. Ouch – don’t ask, that story is saved for another article!
- Tickle your tootsies. Nothing can ground and nurture your feminine soul like your naked feet touching the Great Mother. Her energy is like a gigantic, warm hug. I like to put a blanket down on the grass, sit on it and rub my feet and toes through the grass. It tickles, delights the senses and gets you connected to Mother Earth all at the same time!
- Wish under the moon and stars. Oh how the moon and stars shine brightly and twinkle in the summer. Take advantage of it and go lie down under that magnificent cosmic blanket. Make sure to make a wish, or two or twenty!
- Ponder your growth. We are at the halfway point through the year, its time to take stock of your resolutions; you know, the seeds you planted back in January. Are they coming to fruition and manifesting yet? If not, what can you do to nurture them and coax them along? Perhaps its time to recommit to them… or pull the weeds out of the figurative garden so that you can clearly see the blooms in all their magnificence. Maybe you’re stuck and it’s time to bring in the help and support of a mentor. So many choices… I know. Just get really still and really quiet; the right answers will come to you.
- Spend some down time doing something delicious. The summer is when the Sun God is at his strongest and most virile. Go with the flow of nature and get outside as much as possible. Take deep breaths of fresh air and allow your lungs to fill to their capacity. Exhale with abandon too! What feels yummy to you? Maybe its the beach, floating on a lounge in a pool, a juicy book under a big old shady oak tree, a cocktail on your porch or patio, a massage outside in nature (I LOVE those), flying a kite, rollerblading on a boardwalk or at a park, surfing, paddle boarding, sailing, a fun game like Bocce, etc. The list can go on and on!
Well Goddess, there you have it. I hope you enjoyed our journey together and you discovered ways to bring some magic into your life during the month of June. Until we meet again, may the Goddess bless with infinite abundance, success and vibrant health.
Passionista Lisa Marie Rosati is the mama of 3 and the Creatrix of The Goddess Lifestyle Plan. Lisa teaches women how to consciously create a luscious goddess life and lucrative business by learning how to utilize archetypal energies, alchemy, universal laws and their divine feminine power. Visit The Goddess Lifestyle Plan to learn more about Lisa Marie’s offerings.
P.S. Have you sampled the Goddess Talk Sessions? Shann and Lisa Marie engage in passionate, transparent, down to earth conversations about how you can learn to Rock Your Goddess Life. We have both transformed every molecule of our beings and celebrate the sacred lives we’ve created. We have a unique message to share for women who are ready to learn how to get in touch with their true Goddess nature. We’d love for you to come along for the ride!