This month on This Sacred Life, it’s an honor to share a conversation with Rebecca Wildbear about her new book, Wild Yoga, and her invitation to explore a life of creative service and advocacy for the Earth. This Goddess Shines!
Rebecca Wildbear is the author of “Wild Yoga – A Practice of Initiation, Veneration & Advocacy for the Earth.” She is also the creator of Wild Yoga, which empowers individuals to tune in to the mysteries that live within the earth community, dreams, and their own wild nature so they may live a life of creative service.
Listen here or download This Sacred Life to your iPhone, Android, or mp3 player at iTunes, Spotify, Podbean, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, and everywhere podcasts are playing.
The Goddess Card Message for our conversation
Freja – Bold
“Unleash your adventurous side. Take risks and be daring!”
“Nature is more than our healer. She is our deepest place of belonging.”
– Rebecca Wildbear
Listen in for a discussion about:
- Rebecca’s invitation to explore a life of creative service
- Communion with the trees and receiving the love of trees
- Reconciling with the goddess
– Balancing the feminine and masculine
- Dreams and Dream interpretation
– How to embody the mysteries of our dreams
- The importance of deepening our connection with ourselves, nature, and the Earth.
Visit Rebecca Wildbear online at www.rebeccawildbear.com to get a copy of her book, Wild Yoga (New World Library) and learn more about her soulful offerings.